EVERYONE MUST KNOW
- ALL WEIGHT CLASSES ARE MAXIMUMS RIGHT BEFORE YOUR FIRST MATCH***
The weigh ins will be right before your first match in the GI and before your first match in NO GI.
- All Divisions with 4 or more competitors will have a ‘fight for 3rd’ place match.
- By the International Federation rules, College Wrestlers can not compete as a White belts. If it is confirmed, the athlete will be disqualified, no credit and no refunds.
- ALL COMPETITORS MUST HAVE VALID ID TO COMPETE
(Before each fight, athletes will be asked to show their valid form of photo identification(ID) to the officials)
- It is the parents responsibility to bring valid ID for their child competitors.
- The brackets will be organized by software, so that athletes from the same team will face each other no later than the semi
- All the medals will be awarded only on the podium at the completion of the division, for athletes who place in 1st, 2nd and 3rd in their division.
- Competitors will receive cash voucher’s to be used at the Pride BJJ Merchandise table based on when they register. Early registration a $20 voucher, regular registration a $10 voucher.
- There is a limit on the number of athletes in order to guarantee a high quality event. We will be posting info on the social
- PRIDE BJJ reserves the right to close registration when we reach full capacity, or on the day of the appointed event registration deadline, whichever comes first.
- Double check the registration information on our website clicking COMPETITORS.
If there are any issues contact us immediately by PRIDEBJJT@gmail.com
- Clean gi and no gi uniform, in proper condition by Pridebjj.com / Rules. We will have a Gi Checker.
- For Kids and Adults with special needs, please register and contact us ASAP with further info.
- REFUND POLICY ***
We are going to give a full refund to any competitor that we are unable to provide a safe and competitive match for.
During the registration period, review the list and see if there are competitors in your division.
Until 48 hours before the event starts, anyone that does not have a match is entitled to a full refund.
But you also may request a change on your registration, subject to be approved. *CREDITS CAN BE DIRECTLY APPLIED TO A
FUTURE EVENT *CANCELLATIONS ARE ISSUED UP UNTIL THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE MINUS A $20 CANCELLATION FEE**
- Pre-schedule (Kids morning – Adults afternoon) Official schedule will be released only Thursday (event week).
- Smoothcomp will inform and update details about your ring number and estimation fight time, on the cell phone provided in your registration form.
- Competitors must keep the kimono and belt tied all times while in the waiting or competition area.
- For yours and others safety, nobody is allowed to jump barricades.
- Arrive at the event only 60 minutes prior to your division schedule. The competitor should be warmed up by the time your bracket is called.
- At the designated time, go to the concentration area, wearing your GI and a picture ID.
- The competitor must be at the concentration area 10 min before the estimated fight time to avoid disqualifications.
- You also can check the schedule at the concentration screen area.
- Be the first one to register in your division and be surprise seeing other competitors follow you.
- For the points system calculation, register under the same team name. Ex: Super Man BJJ is not the same as Super Man Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
- No T-shirts under the female jackets Gis, only sport bra or rash guard.
- Male Gi Divisions / no rash guards, no T-shirts no groin protection.
- ONLY prepay spectator passes ONLINE at the website menu option where you will find an option to buy spectators tickets.
Spectator Fees Are NOT Refundable
- There are no Open divisions for White belts, only for Blue, Purple, Brown, and Black Belts.
- If you are alone on your division and wish to receive a medal to compete in the open division ( Blue, Purple, Brown, Black ), you are not eligible for a refund.
- Extra scale will be available all day. Double check your weight in order to avoid disqualifications.
Competitors will be grouped in age divisions not by the actual age, but by the year’s birthday. So, for events in 2024, consider the competitor age in 2024.
- The competitor must have the uniform on for the weight. Gi and belt and for No GI divisions rash guard.
- Any competitor overweight will be disqualified (Kids, teens or Adults)
JUNE 5TH 2022
THE SPORTS ARENA, 620 MIDDLE
COUNTRY ROAD, ST. JAMES, NY 11780